Monday, September 14, 2009

Day thirteen

Happy to have his Mum home

Today I got home after two nights away. Chris had kept me in touch via daily phone calls; photo messages and I was, of course, reading the blog.
So I knew Houston wasn't doing too well, but I also knew that it was just him suffering the effects of the chemo treatment. It's not ideal. And it's really hard for Chris and I to witness.
We had a brief talk last night about whether we were doing the right thing, and will bring it up with the vet this week when we take Houston in for his next (first) out patient chemo therapy treatment.

But he was doing a lot better today. He was running in to the kitchen when we asked him if he was hungry; he also ran away from me outside when I tried to give him a cuddle!
He's still tired and even though he's excited when you mention food he's not eating that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and taking the time to leave a comment xo